Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Breakfast with the Boys and Lunch with the Ladies is CATCHING!!!!!

Recently, I blogged about an idea I had to enjoy some time with my students, down time, "chill" time, if you please! I talked it up among colleagues and family and it went off without a hitch at Pennell Elementary with a buddy of mine since nine (years old) and just this week with my sister, also a teacher here in Philly! Here are candid shots of a good time had by all---breakfast with her boys and lunch with her ladies at a school in the Lawncrest section of the city! To sum up, my sister? Her #ClassOnGeek

As the school year closes (or is closed for many), this may be an idea you'll want to consider! It would mean so much to your students to spend some "chill time" with the teacher and NOTHING does it like food! (Can I get an AMEN? lol)





No comments:

Post a Comment