Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Saturday, June 13, 2015

Undergrad in Edu?

"Is your bachelor's degree in education?"
"YES!!"

I was proud to answer "yes" to that question when asked several weeks ago! Yes, I do have a Bachelor of Science in Education from the Temple University!

Yes, my Master's degree is in education as well.

It's what I've wanted to do. It's what I've always wanted to do. It's what I've done, even when I was a teenager growing up in church and given very grown-up teaching responsibilities!

I often say, I will DEFEND (emphasis on this word every time) the teaching profession!!! (It matters not to whom I must stand up either and that has put me in tight spots more than a few times too!)
Not only will I defend the sanctity and nobility of the teaching profession itself, but also the congeniality of this profession with PUBLIC SCHOOLS!

I have this thing about proving nay-sayers wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment