Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Saturday, June 12, 2021

I said "grade me" and they did

Final grades for the class had long since been entered and posted when I sent this out to my Comm101 students.

Here's what they had to say.

Forms response chart. Question title: 1. What overall grade would you give the course, Comm101?. Number of responses: 11 responses.

Forms response chart. Question title: 2. What overall grade would you give me as the teacher of the class?. Number of responses: 11 responses.















3. Explain why you'd give me and the course the grade you gave. Tell me what went well and how I can improve.
9 responses


You let us express ourselves and you give us the confidence we need to speak in the real world. You’re not judgmental and your honest, however you still do your job but you make it enjoyable.
we talk about topics and gets the class included
I don’t know
i gave both the course and you an A because both were awesome
Good person and teacher hence the class isn’t tense and that makes it a good class on a bad or good day... Keep it up.
Doc you’ve made this class one to remember and made me truly enjoy your class. I gave you a double A because you are an authentic person who truly loves his job and want to see us as people grow. It was your honesty and your tenacity that got you this grade. My only advise would be to grow your hair back because the classic 2014 flem when you had me in 5th grade at Kelly should have stayed in the past. I will truly miss you doc until we meet again. -Shane 
This course helps with a lot that will happen in everyday life and you are just really great teacher
I gave this grade because I enjoyed the course as well as your teaching methods. It was fun, interactive and I also learn and explored news things along the way.

You are very kind and it seems like it's not just a job for you it seems like you love what are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment