Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Saturday, January 16, 2016

Shoutout on Youtube! I'm humbled!

So, it's a Saturday evening and one thing that I'm involved in had me looking for pictures of John B. Kelly School online since my phone was being all technological!! {angry emoji}

As I was perusing the Internet, I happened upon a video and recognized the parent of one of my former students on Youtube. So I clicked! I can't tel you how much this video almost "messed me up" in my eye area!!

It's less than four minutes, watch til the end!

Ms. Kane, you are more than welcome!!!
Aden was such a joy to have!! I wrote about him last year this time! He's THE resident historian of the class!!



No comments:

Post a Comment