Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Test {que Beethoven's Symphony No 5 in C minor)

A colleague encouraged us to tweet our crazy high stakes testing stories using the hashtag #PSSACraziness.

I blogged earlier about some of us having to cover students' spring collages. Surely a butterfly collage in the hallway would give some clue about what the answer is to a passage question on chemistry. I digress...

When a student asks, "Mr. Flemming, if I erase an answer, are they going to think I cheated?" then we know this whole testing thing has gotten out of hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment