Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Do you like what you do at work?

I was recently asked this question by a clergyman. "Do you like what you do at work?" I responded emphatically, "I love it! It has its tests and trials, especially this year, but yes, I love it!"

Like anything in life, it won't be peaches and cream 24/7, but I love teaching. I love working with children and youth and have been doing so since I was a younger lad myself.

Do you love what YOU do at work?

By the way, I teach in a real PUBLIC school in Philly!

No comments:

Post a Comment