Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

"Read In" Reviews

Less than an hour ago, I posted what one of my girls wrote about how she felt regarding my 8th Annual Read In.

As I continue to read the papers, I came across additional statements that let me know the experience was hitting home.

"After that we went to lunch. My class was talking about it at lunch."

From another student:

"The Read In was pretty cool. It wasn't as much as I thought though."

Still yet from another:

"Mr. Flemming's mom came. We all forgot what the name of the book was called, but I do know one thing, everyone didn't want her to leave."

Of my college-age nephews, one young lady remarked,
"...they were cute."

No comments:

Post a Comment