Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Friday, October 5, 2012

You Don't Get To....

You don't get to reduce an already under-funded school system, divert the public dollars to privately managed entities and call me a failure at the same time!

You don't get to put the entire responsibility of educating a child solely in the hands of teachers while absolving many caregivers of their role in the process!

You don't get to call poverty and lack of resources, excuses!

You don't get to evaluate and lecture me on quality instruction when you haven't set foot in an elementary classroom since you were in elementary school!

In the venacular of today's youth.....naw dawg!

No comments:

Post a Comment