Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Forbes and Foreign Language

I have a few passions when it comes to teaching and learning. One, both can be of the highest quality in a public school, I don't care what anyone says! Second, foreign language should be as much a part of the elementary school curriculum as reading, math, science, physical education, and the arts!!!

Apparently, Forbes.com shares my same sentiments as detailed in a report online!

Read, enjoy, and advocate!!
http://www.forbes.com/sites/collegeprose/2012/08/27/americas-foreign-language-deficit/

No comments:

Post a Comment