Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Should they be from Philly?

Again, everything on this blog is simply the opinion of a 6th grade teacher!

Would you vote for a Mayor who lived in Philadelphia for only a few months?
Would you vote for a Governor who lived in Pennsylvania for less than a year?
Would you elect a Senator who moved to Pennsylvania just for the job?
Would you vote for a City Council member to represent your neighborhood who lived in New Jeresy for all of their adult life?
Would you hire someone to head Philadelphia's Public School system who......I think you get the point!

No comments:

Post a Comment