Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Greetings...

Greetings to all who would read this! My name is Stephen R. Flemming and I am a public school teacher in the city of Philadelphia. This is my very first experience with an official blog. I'd like to think I'm pretty tech savy, but I have yet to try my "suave" on the blog side of things.

I intend for this blog to be a place for me to simply share my opinions on a myriad of educational topics. I am a passionate teacher in Philadelphia. I believe that every single child has the potential to be something great no matter their living conditions, the amount of money they have, their parent's educational level, etc. They all have the potential to be successful. With the help of a few good, passionate, knowledgeable and caring teachers, they can achieve greatness!

So this blog will likely reflect those strong beliefs! If I don't get the hang of this, I'll keep trying unitl I get it right!

No comments:

Post a Comment