Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Thursday, July 1, 2021

I Asked | Bill Cosby's vacated verdict/sentence

I like hearing from the youth. Sometimes their perspectives offer a fresh, divergent, or just different take on issues. Whether it's our own class, student-led podcast, Behind the Eyes of Our Youth or a class poll I'll throw up to them and to our larger class community of current and former students, their parents, and those family and friends who just like to keep up with us.

They've chimed in on topics like abolishing/defunding the police, police-free schools, Chauvin's sentence, and the phone wars.







When news broke of the Pennsylvania Supreme Court's decision to overturn the conviction of Bill Cosby, I wanted their quick thoughts on it. Here's how I put it to them and here's how they voted.




No comments:

Post a Comment