Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Saturday, December 12, 2015

A Pattern is Emerging

Germantown High/CLOSED PERMANENTLY

Fulton Elementary/CLOSED PERMANENTLY

Pastorious Elementary- CONVERTED/Mastery

Pickett Middle School - CONVERTED/Mastery

Wister Elementary- 6th grade taken and given to Mastery Charter prior to the 2013-2014 school year and now slated for conversion for the 2016-2017 (next) year! Guess who? Mastery Charter!

J.B. Kelly - 6th grade taken and given to
Mastery Charter prior to the 2013-2014 school year

Filter

Lingelbach

Roosevelt

The conjugal relations in Philly's sickening ed reform love affair scene have to stop! You're nasty! Just trifling! Love, money, and power! I can think of few to no other reasons as to why Philly moves full steam ahead with this nonsense! Somebody needs to start asking and demanding answers!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm a grad of Germantown High Class! That right this city needs to be ashamed of themselves Privatizing our schools. HIGHEST BIDDER WINS!

    ReplyDelete