Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Thursday, November 12, 2015

Ain't no party like a NONSENSE party...

...'cuz a nonsense party DON'T STOP!!!

A teacher was teaching. The kids just started part 1, the independent part, of a 3-part activity that would include collaborative and kinesthetic elements to help distinguish between to, too, and two!

Teacher was interrupted by a member of a walk-through team, in the middle of teaching.

"We came to see gradual release!"

"Do you want me to make something up on the spot?"

"You're supposed to be doing it anyway!"

"Boys and girls put everything away!"

"Huh?? Wha?? Why??"

"Boys and girls put everything away!"

Teacher morphs into his/her Circus Master role!!

30 seconds after the walk-through team left...

"Boys and girls, put that away and take out what we were working on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment