Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Thursday, October 22, 2020

IAsked | How's remote learning going so far?

Bringing the voices of my classroom community to you is important. I define my classroom community as current and former students, parents, and "friends of Doc Flem", if you please; those who follow closely the happenings of my classroom. It is my opinion that the sea-level perspective matters as it relates to decisions made that affect teaching and learning; that affect the classroom.

After a couple of months in, I asked my classroom community how remote learning was going so far. Admittedly, I didn't anticipate such a lopsided final result.


The following are some of the comments:

A teacher who's also a parent

Parent

Student

Student


That's it. That's the post.

Oh and never forget:

#BlackLivesMatter

#RelationshipsMatter


No comments:

Post a Comment