Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

COVID-19: UPDATE | Another death, get CNN

The incarcerated brother I've been corresponding with feels helpless! There's death everywhere.
East Jersey State Prison, where AD resides, now leads the state in the total number of inmate deaths as the result of COVID-19 and comes in 3rd for the number of employees sick with COVID-19, at FIFTY (50)!

Here's the email I received this morning:

Unk, someone else just died...This is crazy...Can you look into getting Chris Cuomo from CNN phone number so that I can speak to him about whats going on and to see if the bigger platform will make a difference? Thanks for everything, the c.o is telling me my time is up on the computer...be blessed

No comments:

Post a Comment