Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Congratulations c/o 2014!!!

Today I attended the high school graduation of many of my very first group of public school students I was privileged to teach! I cannot say just how proud I was to see them today. Words just cannot capture my joy! Congratulations class of 2014! I wish you all the best!!

I saw a tweet once that in essence said that elementary school teachers are probably the most patient of teachers since we have to wait years to see our students grow up and graduate.

#ProudTeacher

No comments:

Post a Comment