Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Monday, March 11, 2013

Let the Expulsions Begin...

I know of a school where a new student started today. They went to a prestigious charter downtown near 440.

The teacher contacted me and informed me of the following...

A math teacher put work in front of this child. The child replied, "oh no, we only did 12th grade work at my charter school." The teacher replied, "Oh, well this 6th grade work should be no problem then." The child then began to cry and say "I don't know what this is."

Note: We take the PSSAs in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment