Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Friday, September 14, 2012

What happend?

Without getting into too much detail, since the 1st amendment surely limits teachers from blogging about certain topics unless they want to get fired for blogging the truth, I have a question for a certain charter operator. What happened?

I quickly ascertained the cause of particular situation upon viewing the submission of a particular adolescent. It is quite apparent that this particular charter operator is unable to perform the miracles that the business community, politicians, Oprah, the president, and many parents swear they can perform.

That said, I am up to the challenge! I decree that progress will be made! I want to say to this hypothetical (ahem) minor, welcome home! All will be well!

No comments:

Post a Comment