Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Sunday, September 2, 2012

School Supply List

To begin the school year here's a small list of school supplies:
(this list will be updated throughout the year as various needs arise)

Art teacher
Music teacher
Gymnasium
Counselor
Social Service Organizations
Updated technology including lap top carts
Fresh paint
Greenery
School flags to display school spirit (outside of the school)
tutoring programs
nutritious lunches
morning or afternoon recess in addition to lunch recess
strong discipline policy
NTAs
Emphasis on small class sizes, ESPECIALLY in the early grades
professional respect for teachers

I've undoubtedly missed a few items, but I'll be in contact!


No comments:

Post a Comment