Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

SWBAT, IOT, IEP, RTII, CSAP, CR, CRAP, PSSA, AYP, RTTT

Sometimes 140 characters are just not enough!

Why didn't anyone tell me that SWBAT would give Susie Q. caring adults at home?

I sure wish I would've known that IOT was what it took to get Johnny A. to create that historical collage.

And for the love of apples, I sure in the heck wish I would have been privy to the fact that all it took was a couple of  RTIIs to get Shabookie to sit down for the 60 seconds it took for me to give directions!

I hate principals' meetings buzz words. I hate being told that I better phrase my objectives using the "SWBAT / IOT" format. I hate that fact that we have tight-wads majoring in the minor in and around the School District of Philadelphia, City Hall, Harrisburg and across the nation!

I'd tell some of these folks where they can take their buzz words, but I don't think the Lord would be happy with my suggested places. Therefore, I'll leave it to your imaginations what they can do with these acros and buzzies!

No comments:

Post a Comment