Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Monday, August 29, 2011

My Daily News debut (I guess)

I have finally made the big leagues!! I'm joking of course, sort of! Recently I wrote in to the Daily News, this after Mastery Charter School attempted to make amends with the Center City community following the idiotic actions of a few of their students. Please note, I am in no way blaming Mastery for the actions of their students! Something in these youth's brains told them it was okay to randomly attack someone walking down the street.

I do, however, put a challenge out to Mastery Charter school.

Enjoy!

http://mrflemming.wikispaces.com/DailyNewsDebut

No comments:

Post a Comment