Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Hi

Hey! What's good? Many of my colleagues call me "Flem" (sounds kinda gross, but it's short for Mr. Flemming...not that you asked, but the gross kind is spelled p-h-l-e-g-m). In any event, it's been about two months since my last post. No. I haven't gone anywhere. Yes, I'm still passionate about the things I tweet about. I'm just choosing to take notes. There has been a lot going on that I could write about and discuss, put on blast and reap the consequences. Most of it dealing with some "random" (cough) school district, other dealing with the 45th, and other stuff about leadership, and the like. But nope. I'm sitting back in the cut. Watching. Observing. Note-taking. When the time is write---ooops----right, the flood gates will open. My advice? Watch how you treat people. That's it for now.

~Flem

No comments:

Post a Comment