Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Saturday, May 7, 2016

TEACHER Appreciation

I appreciate and honor the countless contributions and tireless love and dedication that many school support staff members bring! Many are the life blood of any school!! If there isn't a day to shower all kinds of love on them, we should start!! Real talk!! I try to at least verbalize my appreciation to many of them every chance I get! I really do!

On Teacher Appreciation Day and during Teacher Appreciation Week, the same should be done for teachers!! NO teacher should have to "hurry up" to go get the lunch that some teachers had to strong arm the principal for because the school had more "teachers" than they realized!!

No comments:

Post a Comment