Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Sunday, May 1, 2016

SRC =

Instead of going above and beyond to ensure that there are teachers in every classroom, the unelected, unaccountable, charter courting SRC, with Simms leading from behind, are insistent on under-supporting real public schools like mine only to turn around and call us failures and convert over to charters---many of the students we end up seeing again anyway!

What does "SRC" mean to me?
Here's what "SRC" means to me!!

Seriously Ridiculous Commission

Supports Right-wing Charters

Sounds Real Convoluted

Some Rotten Commissioners

Suspicious Republican Camaraderie

Snakes Rats Crabs

Some would tell me that I can't post this! I'll put that to my 3rd graders who are studying the Bill of Rights and see what they have to say about that!

No comments:

Post a Comment