Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Kids say the...

"Mr. Flemming, yesterday when I was in the back of the SEPTA bus, I said, 'police don't have probable cause to search you.' Then two [older] boys said, 'you smart.'"

This from one of my 3rd graders!! Same one who said I was a "beast"
Ha!
#iTaughtThemThat

Dear Republicans and some Democrats (Williams)
Left up to certain people with power, I would be one of the ones laid off because of some data twisting, vindictive, hidden agenda people! Seniority is what keeps this EXCELLENT teacher in the classroom!

{toots own horn}

No comments:

Post a Comment