Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Our Family

This month, I'm taking the time out to acknowledge my black family, friends, organizations, and causes important to me!

One of many things that I can appreciate about our family is the fact that we didn't grow up rich, but my parents taught all of their children the value of hard work and an education. As a result, we are all college educated!!

Dad - BA Urban Ministry Management (Geneva College)

Mom - B.S. Accounting (Temple U.), MBA ( Eastern U.)

Brother - BA Political Science (West Chester U.)
(currently back in school for M.Ed Secondary Social Studies)

Sister - B.S.Ed (West Chester U.) M.Ed (Cabrini College)

Sister - BA Psychology (West Chester U.)
(headed back to school for M.Ed)

Brother - (currently a junior and a marketing major)

Yours truly - B.S.Ed (Temple U.) M.Ed (Cabrini College)


No comments:

Post a Comment