Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Monday, February 2, 2015

Black History in the making...

This month I'm dedicating any posts about Black History to those individuals, causes, organizations, etc who are near and dear to me one way or another.

This one is dedicated to all of the students who I have ever had! You are making history one way or another! I still have many, if not all, of your autographs because I know that you will make something of yourselves!!!

From my days at the Y to my years as a teacher with the school district, I'm looking forward to your future!!

No comments:

Post a Comment