Some call me "Flem"

My photo
I'm an elementary school teacher turned high school English teacher, School-Based Teacher Leader (SBTL), and adjunct professor here in Philly. These posts are the views, as I see them, from room 105, my first classroom number. Enjoy, engage, and share!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Speaking of Community - More "Bottom Dollar" info

This is a post script to a blog post I just published
Wait, Bottom Dollar is Closing?

Speaking of "community", since typing those last few sentences, I've learned that both Bottom Dollar Foods and Aldi are both the "children" of owners OUTSIDE OF THE UNITED STATES. Bottom Dollar Foods one of the subsidiaries of a group out of Belgium. Aldi, out of Germany. Why didn't I see that one? {palm to head}

As a post script, Save-A-Lot is THE one, out of the three low cost food purchasing options, that is based in the United States. Just did some digging. Follow the links:
1.  http://save-a-lot.com/about-save-a-lot
2.  http://supervalu.com/about.html

No comments:

Post a Comment